Work With Us
- We encourage all of our readers to practice social distancing, wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay safe while on the road.
In business for 9+ years, and traveling through life together for 40+ years, we’ve traveled to 4 continents – Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. We’ve traveled to 47 of the 50 United States and to 19 countries via automobile, bus, plane, train, ferry and cruise ship. We even walked 350 miles across Spain on the Camino de Santiago and 145 miles on the Camino Portuguese!
As a boomer-age couple, we retired early to live a simpler life and travel the world. We’re excited to be part of the growing trend of turning our backs on the traditional ideas of retirement and redefining our path. By sharing our journey, we hope to inspire others to redefine their path to retirement through purposeful planning and travel.
Marketing to the Baby Boomer Generation
As published by Forbes, there are many reasons why marketing should focus on the baby boomer generation.
Baby Boomers …
- are a big audience
- are an affluent generation
- are more tech savvy than you think
- have brand loyalty
- are healthy and active
- use social media
- are not “old”
With that being said, our travel content does reach a diversely broad audience including Generation X and the Millennials. Nearly everyone, at every age, travels at some point in their lives, whether it be an annual two week vacation, or long-term slow travel, or living as expats.
We are featured contributors of the online magazine, WAVEJourney.com. Established in 2005, WJ is recognized as a leading women’s online travel magazine and the place women turn to when looking for travel information and inspiration. Readers know they can trust WJ to steer them in the right direction.
- We have been featured in Kiplinger Retirement.
To learn more about what we can offer your brand, or to inquire about our media kit, please contact us: Patti@oneroadatatime.com
- At times we are media guests of hotels, museums and tours, etc. Our opinions and reviews are unbiased as we tell the real story of the experience – the good and the not so good – to best serve our audience.
- We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog, on other Web sites or media outlets, without our permission.