Rules of Chocolate Easter Eggs
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- Diet tip: Eat an Easter egg before each meal. It’ll take the edge off your appetite, and that way you’ll eat less.
- If you can’t eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can’t eat all your chocolate, what’s wrong with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
- The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate eggs home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat the eggs in the car park.
- Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous? Because no one wants to quit.
Love it Patti, even though it makes me a bit sad that we didn’t get any easter eggs this year 🙁
Amy recently posted…Video: One Month in Vietnam
Thanks Amy – and no worries, we’re here in the states and didn’t have Easter eggs either! 😉
A little belated. But Happy Easter to you! You gave me a good chuckle today. Thanks for sharing.
Kerri recently posted…Photo of the Week: Buddhist Nun
So do fruit flavors of macaroons from Lauderet count as fruit too?