I have been nominated for a Super Sweet Blogging Award and I must confess I have never heard of said award but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t super pleased to have been nominated by Natasha at Tasha’s Travel Troves. Tasha has a powerful story, one that should be read and admired. So, thank you Natasha!
I’ve always believed that life is short so one should eat dessert first; therefore, being nominated for a super sweet award only seems appropriate. And, even though this may seem a bit like the equivalent of a chain letter/blog, my other favorite creed to live by is, life is short so why the hell not?! With that being said there are rules that I need to follow and so will my nominees. Here we go!
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them.
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers.
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the super sweet blogging award image to your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees on their blog.
And here are the super sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cake. White cake with chocolate butter cream frosting with sprinkles on top because everything tastes better with sprinkles!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Really (really) good pastry. On our recent trip to Paris I thought I had died and gone to pastry heaven!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
4:00 in the afternoon when I’m running out of steam, or in the evening with a cup of tea, or for breakfast. See a problem here?!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Patti Cakes – It’s the obvious choice, right?
And here is my baker’s dozen list of sweet blogging nominees (and yes, sweet guys can be included!) I’m sure they’d love it if you dropped by their site and said hello!
- Amy – http://www.ourbigfattraveladventure.com/
- Maria – http://ourlifeexperiments.blogspot.fr/
- Ellen – http://www.elleninturkey.com/
- Elizabeth – http://mackincheese.com/
- Tracy – http://expatexperiment.com/
- Christine – http://www.ednoveanfarm.co.uk/blog.html
- Tammy – http://blog.bedandbreakfastjeffersontx.com/
- Chhavi – http://poemsbychhavivatwani.blogspot.in/
- Tracey – http://www.sugarushbakery.me/
- Sarah – http://www.bluewaterdreaming.net/
- Forest – http://everydaynomad.com/
- Laura – http://travelingjerseygirl.com/
- Nienke – http://www.thetraveltester.com/
And now, if you’ll excuse me I need to go eat some chocolate!